Soft hiking and guided fishing
Enjoy two days of hiking on nice marked trails, bringing your own lunch to cook on the field kitchen. And try some basic fishing – our guide will give you all help you need to be safe on the large lake Ringsjön!
Are you longing for real hiking adventures, but still in need of a nice bed and good food? Then you should try our daytrip hiking! On arrival day, you check in at cozy Ringsjö Krog och Wärdshus where you will have your base during these adventurous days in the center of Skåne.
We provide you with maps and instructions for two days of hiking adventure – the goals are the hiking area Frostavallen (lovely beech forest and hiking routes up to 18 kilometers), the hiking area Fulltofta (with visitor center and a lot of exiting information and good hiking trails) and to the very lonely bog Fjällmossen (a very special experience).
For the two days of hiking in hiking areas, you pack your lunch at Ringsjö Wärdshus, and we provide yuou with a field kitchen so you can prepare your lunch and small meals!
In the evenings you enjoy a nice two course meal at Ringsjö Wärdshus and you’ll listen to the stillness by the lake or by the fireplace depending on weather.
We also include one day of fishing with a local guide – choose the best day for fishing from the weather forecast and we will book it for you at arrival. Lake Ringsjön is a large lake and the fishing tour will last for at least three hours. MAybe you can bring your fish for the evening meal at Ringsjö Wärdshus?
Please note that this tour is based on arrival by your own car and that you use it to reach the hiking and fishing starting points.
- Three nights at Ringsjö Krog och Wärdshus with breakfast
- Three dinners (two course) with non alcoholic drinks included
- A guide that will introduce you to the area and your hiking and fishing tours
- A field kitchen for heating of your soup and ingredients for small snacks on your hiking days
- Lunch as above
- A day for fishing at lake Ringsjö with a local guide
What do I need to bring?
- Proper clothes for outdoors depending on the season
- A small backpack for daytrips
- Good shoes, at least a pair of good trainings shoes
- Rain clothes
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
Booking in advance
Cut off: 7 days