Sweden - The edible countryBook your cooking kit for your use of the table.
Sweden – the edible country, add-ons and extras
If you have reserved spots at the table in the beech forest through Visit Sweden and want to enjoy the beautiful surroundings together with friends and family, you can book different kind of extra support and utilities here. Foraging and cooking in nature is an exciting event but can be challenging. Don’t hesitate to add ingredients, “small safari” or “local guide” to help you create your lunch in the forest!
The cooking kit includes all utilities that you need to cook the menu in “The edible country”. If you don’t want to bring your ingredients to the forest, just add them here and we’ll prepare them for you.
Extras that you can order:
- Ingredients – all ingredients that you need to cook the dish
- Small safari tour – a guide will follow you to pick ingredients for your own cooking
- Local cooking guide – we guide you in the kitchen and follow your cooking to extend your experience.
What do I need to bring?
- You need to be prepared for an outdoor stay, remeber to check the weather report and adjust your clothes after the report.
- To arrive to the table (and to pick your ingredients) you have to walk in the nature, so be prepared with good shoes and outdoor clothes!
You need to book the package 2 days before the event
Lunch 3 hours
Booking in advance
Booking is possible one week before the event