Tent Adventure for real
Are you longing for real outdoor adventures, ready to sleep outdoors – but need a hand with all the fuzz around tenting and cooking outdoors? This is a real and almost hard outdoor adventure, still well prepared and safe.
On arrival (we recommend arrival by train), you’ll check in at classy Höörs Gästgifveri where you enjoy your dinner. This is where you will have your base during these adventure days in the center of Skåne.
At breakfast, we provide you with maps and instructions for two real days of hiking adventure – you’ll hike your way out on the Pilgrim trail to Frostavallen, enjoying the fantastic beech forest – and when the night arrives, you’ll enter our ready to use camp site. Here everything is put in place for you, but you still have to cook your own dinner, breakfast and prepare lunch over the open fire. After a good nights sleep in the tent, you’ll hike to our next camp site for night two in the forest!
While we are preparing your campsites with tent, sleeping bags with all additives, ingredients for dinner, breakfast and lunch, you only have to bring your backpack for daytrips. But don’t let the preparations fool you, you still have to be prepared for outdoor adventure.
After two nights in the forest, you’ll arrive at Höörs Gästgifvaregård again where you’ll have a nice evening with dinner and maybe also their newly built spa.
- Overnight stay at Höörs Gästgifvaregård with dinner and breakfast
- Maps and personal introduction to your two nights forest adventure
- Ingredients for two lunches, two dinners and two small meals for your hiking days
- Tent, sleeping bags, outdoor kitchen, first aid kit and all you need for a succesful stay in the forest
What do I need to bring?
- Backpack for daytrip hiking
- Proper clothing for outdoor life
Bookings can be cancelled whenever without any fees.
Booking in advance
Book until last minute